I was lured into the best project i know

I have to confess, sometime in may this year i saw a buzz on x about aptos badges in the aptos forum which could be a potential criteria for aptos airdrop, it took me sometime before joining but i finally did in may. I joined because of the airdrop. But when i started learning about aptos ecosystem and started using its products like the name service, the bridge etc and even being active here on the forum, i fell in love with aptos, i discovered it is a gem, now $APT is top on my list of coins to hold ahead of the bull run, aptos bridge is my favorite bridge, i love staking with tortuga, topaz is my favorite market place. This is as a result of what the team did, buildt a good product then created awareness about it, kudos to the team and i am happy to be a member of this community.

20 Likes

glad you fell in love with the project

3 Likes

Really happy to be here

4 Likes

Glad you did

3 Likes

Yeah dude, it’s good to be here.

4 Likes

Hey. Nice take you have there

2 Likes

Really good brother

3 Likes

Thank you mate

3 Likes

It’s amazing here mate
You are welcome to Aptos

4 Likes

Good job bro!

2 Likes

To be in love with something really means their is joy in doing it, am excited to be earing good things about this project

3 Likes

thx for info

4 Likes

The best project outta here

3 Likes

Yeah, let’s give Aptos our full support through this forum buddy.

3 Likes

Thank your star that you were lured to be a part of success

3 Likes

All good …. Let’s goo

2 Likes

Thanks for your information bro

3 Likes

Aptos have an amazing community, that’s what happens when you put your community first. Here for this!

3 Likes

Go and thank the person that lured you here

4 Likes

I am eternally grateful to the lad

4 Likes