I don't want Spotify, I want Aptosfy

I don’t want Spotify, I want Aptosfy

My point is:
As an artist, I observe that the cases and applications that are developed on the platform work in the same logic as common applications, perhaps with some innovations, but it is still boring and only has to do in a tautological way with the logic of money.
I think that real life cases are needed, not only staking, swapping, etc., but cases where millions of people can feel involved to join new platforms where they can share and generate profit. Facebook is becoming more obsolete every day, and aesthetically it is very ugly. We need platforms built like this: well made and fun, but with more possibilities, for example: Music Libraries!

Music is a gigantic and growing market. Why does no one, no developer or AptosLab generate an App, or in the user profile, a section for music libraries for artists who want to show their work without an intermediary and with the possibility of exchanging it for Aptos token?

Just more ideas, hoping this project grows! :dizzy:

• yes

0 voters

Summary

This text will be hidden

14 Likes

Of course we all will want that.

6 Likes

So its should be Aptofy :rofl:

5 Likes

A catchy name, we are waiting for the project to become real!

4 Likes

that’s the spirit! sounds good… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would be over the Moon :smiley:

5 Likes

This will be welcoming

2 Likes

Hello, guys and author. Idea looks very nice. If someone can implement it - it will be awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aptos Music <3

1 Like

good idea bro

2 Likes

Ohgooohooh, less go, and and make payment for Aptos coins :dddd

Hello, you are welcome aboard the Aptos flight. We are so happy to have you in our midst. Sit tight, fasten your seat belt and adhere to the rules, cause we are going on Aptos ride.:rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

It will be welcome development

1 Like

Cool idea, but i dont know when it could be released. First of all it’s many general tasks and projects

1 Like