How To Win Guideline Badge

:fire::fire:Just click on it Read it to the last page make sure you click it to the last page​:fire::fire:

Are you interested in earning some badges on Aptos? There are several easy ways to do so, such as: Like this topic to earn the First Like Badge Reply to this topic with an emoji to earn the Fist Emoji Badge Edit your reply above to earn the Editor Badge Select any words or sentence in this post, hold, then click “quote” to earn the First Quote Badge Fill out your profile to earn the Autobiographer Badge Click this link to read the guidelines and earn the Read Guidelines Badges: FAQ - Aptos Rep

6 Likes

Good to go for it and you are good too good [quote=“olowo, post:1, topic:244132, full:true”]
:fire::fire:Just click on it Read it to the last page make sure you click it to the last page​:fire::fire:

Are you interested in earning some badges on Aptos? There are several easy ways to do so, such as: Like this topic to earn the First Like Badge Reply to this topic with an emoji to earn the Fist Emoji Badge Edit your reply above to earn the Editor Badge Select any words or sentence in this post, hold, then click “quote” to earn the First Quote Badge Fill out your profile to earn the Autobiographer Badge Click this link to read the guidelines and earn the Read Guidelines Badges: FAQ - Aptos Rep
[/quote]

3 Likes

Thankful I think this will helpful

3 Likes

@discobot start advance tutorial

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than to win and do the wrong thing. — Tony Blair

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@discobot Start advance tutorial

1 Like

Thank you for the info)

2 Likes

@discobot start advanced tutorial

2 Likes

@discobot start advance tutorial

2 Likes

Read it to the last page