How to start using Aptos ecosystem as a beginner?

I am complete newbie in Aptos ecosystem and in web3 in general. How can I start to use this ecosystem to understand it better? I have only basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies and NFTs and I would love to hear feedback from you how to stay active user of Aptos ecosystem.
I came here from DolceWitam community and I hope I will found here many interesing things and ideas

(@przyborleonee maybe you have something to add? But I appreciate everybody’s feedback).

28 Likes

You must right forum Aptos. Every day you find new interesting post.
You must know NFT is that beautiful, fun itd picture :grin:
Maybe you can sold that or no.
Good luck :fire:

15 Likes

Many ways, but you have to DYOR

11 Likes

Thank you for an answer!

13 Likes

For sure I’m gonna learn everyday, thank you

8 Likes

You can find information re all things crypto and blockchain at a beginners level on youtube. It is very important to start from the start in this space and gain an in depth knowledge before you start to trust those who ask you to click your money away into cyberspace. Once you get the basics and are at an intermediate level, there are many discord groups and forums such as this one, where you can engage in insightful conversations that will help you to further expand your understanding of this space. The ethos of crypto is as follows " Never trust, always verify and DYOR" There is very good reason for this! If you do not understand why this is so, then you should not be investing until you do as you WILL be a target for scammers, guaranteed!!! Good luck friend.

13 Likes

Yeah, I need to start from basics, thank you!

14 Likes

BTW thank you for emphasizing how luck of trust is needed in web3 communities, it is easy to be overhyped on things

niedz., 15 sty 2023, 15:13 użytkownik fomoescobar via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> napisał:

14 Likes

Hey buddy, go through the forum and engage with other community members, you will for sure get more knowledge every day :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you, for sure I will!

11 Likes

so if you are a newbie you can write post in question abot topic you dont understnad and then after time, when you collect knowlege you will be learn fresh people

9 Likes

look i wrote question topic about tortuga staking ( because i didn’t be sure where i can find my earned tokens

8 Likes

read guides and be a useful part of our community

9 Likes
8 Likes

Thank you for the example!

8 Likes

Sure I will be!

6 Likes

First you should decide why you need aptos ?maybe you want to replace something with it :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Ja też raczkuje w świecie NFT, ale wygląda to na przyszłościowy temat.

5 Likes

I am new here too. We’re slowly learning everything

3 Likes
3 Likes