How to mint Aptos Domain name for potential airdrop

With the recent activities of Aptos, we might have an airdrop from them anytime soon. Though it has not been stated, we all know last year October only 2% out of 51% of the total tokens meant for the community was distributed, leaving 49% to be shared. So it is important to do everything possible not to miss the airdrop. Trust me it is gonna be huge.

Let’s get straight to business;

  1. Get some Aptos token(1 APT atleast).
  2. Head straight to Aptosname.com
  3. Put the name you want.
  4. Mint.
    I hope this was helpful.
26 Likes

Done buddy! Few days ago. But thanks for this.

5 Likes

About to do this , thanks for the information

4 Likes

You’re sure, you put the right link to Aptos Domains!! :upside_down_face:
This one redirect to DAN.Com

4 Likes

And bridging too

2 Likes

thanks great info bro

3 Likes

Completed, thanks

5 Likes

I’m done. Thank you

3 Likes

Nice info thanks buddy.

3 Likes

:+1:Thank you

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Thanks bro for information

2 Likes

You are welcome mate

1 Like

You are welcome bruv

1 Like

Using layerzero?

2 Likes

You are welcome bro

2 Likes

Happy I was helpful

3 Likes

You are welcome my bro

2 Likes

You are really really welcome mate

2 Likes