- Project Name / Organization
- Project Description: Goals, Plans, etc.
- Value Proposition to the Aptos Ecosystem
- Milestones with Deliverables + Timeline
- Team: Skills, Experience & Motivation
- Technical Architecture Overview, if applicable
- Key Risks & Challenges
Public blockchains like Ethereum are the next evolution of Internet databases, and MetaMask is the next evolution of the browser.
MetaMask is a web browser extension and mobile app that allows you to manage your Ethereum private keys. By doing so, it serves as a wallet for Ether and other tokens, and allows you to interact with decentralized applications, or dapps. Unlike some wallets, MetaMask keeps no information on you: not your email address, not your password, and not your Secret Recovery Phrase or other private keys. You retain all power over your crypto-identity.
New to crypto and web3?
Head to MetaMask Learn for a straightforward learning experience designed specifically for newcomers to web3. It’s completely free, available in multiple languages, and includes useful tools such as simulations to help you find your feet with MetaMask.