How to get in AIT3?

Hello, Aptos community👋
I’m a newbie here, and just found this rare opportunity to join the testnet :computer:. Is there an application form to submit?
Much appreciated for any advise🙏

8 Likes

Hey. Registration for ait3 starts august 19. After registration starts you will be able to run a validator node, but only selected people(around 200) will be able to partipicate in testnet to get the rewards.
For more details about ait3 please stay tuned.

8 Likes

Thanks, for reply Jovar.
Looking forward for registration start. Is there requirements to setup a node before submitting the request to participate?

If you are here for the first time you can read all the information you need to know about the project and also here you can find answers to all the most frequently asked questions - Discord

@varun
Congratulations, you are now one of the project’s community!
In the forum (this site) you can share and express your thoughts, share tips, create new projects with suggestions and new ideas. Also on this site you’ll find a forum for many projects in which you can participate and support the idea of other members of the community, and if you come up with the idea - courage to realize it!

I advise you to check the site and the information there
:globe_with_meridians: https://aptoslabs.com/

For the latest news is more convenient to follow in discord:
:globe_with_meridians: Aptos DISCORD
But there was a problem with Aptos Discord on August 13th, so if you have an urgent question, please contact the official Telegram:
:globe_with_meridians: Telegram: Contact @AptosLabs

There are many threads in discord: for news, for contribution (do something useful for the project), for communication (there are more than 10 language chats, I am sure, you will find friends and like-minded people there!

Aptos does a lot for its community: constant calls, online broadcasts that the team broadcasts, the team is present in chats and helps! Don’t hesitate to ask questions, you are welcome here and everyone will help you!

maybe you have more questions?