How to eligible for aptos round 2

I have a question please… If this platform would be used for the second round of airdrop, is there a way of linking our aptos wallet here in order to be eligible for the drop or it will come up later on?

3 Likes

You need to be active on this ecosystem.

You have to be doing the following.

Create Post
Like Post
Share Post
Comment on Post.
Edit Post
Read People Post and Topics

All this will earn you promotion on this platform and you will be eligible for the airdrop.

4 Likes

I think we must use Aptos wallets like Petra, Martin, Pontem, make activity on forum, use aptos bridge and use aptos swaps!

3 Likes

Use aptos bridge
Own a domain
Have badges here

This should make you eligible

2 Likes

Try your best to be active on the platform

2 Likes

As i know ,nope my friend. All are hypothetical. Aptos in their tokenomics had (and still has) 51% for the community (airdrops, something else ? ), and at the first airdrop they just gave about 4% . So its fair enough, how the remaining 47% will be distributed to the community ?
But whatever i (and others) say, its just hypothetical.
The only thing we can do now,having no official informations, is being active in the community and the Aptos ecosystem as much as possible.
Untill an official guide or something

4 Likes

I swear, i love the face​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Where are u from bro?

3 Likes

Being here claiming badges is not enough i think, You’ll have to transact ,bridge from other chains to aptos even if it is a testnet bridge…My thought, i might be wrong but it better to try all possible options so we won’t regret not doing all

2 Likes

nft, swap, stake,
I dont now :sleepy:

4 Likes

You’re doing one of the steps for being here. Keep it up

3 Likes

Keep it going guys

2 Likes

Buh How do I get any badge cos rn I don’t even know which one I have

3 Likes

you can read mu guide man. its just an opinion-but i have described the main steps for interacting with the Aptos ecosystem in case of a possible airdrop and not only

1st part Aptos airdrop V2 confirmed?

2nd part Aptos Airdrop V2. Second part of guide

2 Likes

I think you need to be active on the forum

2 Likes

level up broo :grin:

1 Like

oooooh its all hpothetical and not confirmed yet… I get you.

1 Like

Yep, till now, as far as i know ,no official announcement.
But if you look the tokenomics, you see they have for possible airdrop more than what they airdropped on 1st airdrop

2 Likes

I don’t know, waiting for news

2 Likes

Be active on this forum like, post educative content show up daily

1 Like