I will suggest you to order your VPS on Contabo
Link :- https://contabo.com/
Choose Most Popular Plan
Options to choose :- 1 Month >> European >> 400 GB >> Ubuntu 20.04 >> Generate Password >> Next
After it click on Next
And Now enter your details like name address and all!
Click Next and Now complete the transaction.
Once you have complete your order. You will receive a first email.
After it you will receive a mail which contain your IP.
For me its takes approx 6 hours
And right now when I am writing this Contabo is down !!
For Windows :-
Now we have to connect our IP , for this we use Putty.
- Paste server IP to “Host Name” and click “Open”
- In the opened tab, write the command:
- Press “Enter” and paste the password from the server, then “Enter
Note :- Password will never we displayed , Just type and press “Enter “
For MacOS :-
On macOS, launch the Terminal.
- Enter the server with the command (change IP_ADDRESS to the server IP):
- Next, enter “yes”, press “Enter,” and paste the server password (the icon with the key will hide the entered password). Press “Enter”.
You can use a VPS that you already have also. Make sure you are not running any other node on that or these two might clash and both may fail to stay awake.