How to be fully eligible for Airdrop/rewards For Web3 Projects

1. Be an Early Member: This is one of the most commonest way of qualifying for Airdrop/rewards from most web3 Projects. As they do regard early members that support them joining socials(twitter, discord, e.t.c). Not just joining their socials, but also being supportive and active towards the launching of the project, We have seen this in recent $SUI presale. Members who joined their discord within a certain date got rewards.

2. Interact with their testnet or mainnet weekly, By interacting I mean swaps, creating liquidity, deploying contracts, minting token, NFTS on galxe and bridging too. Don’t just do it once. Projects won’t Airdrop rewards for members that just interacted once… Be consistent, Consistency is Key.
    Three Times a week look awesome! So keep Interacting guys!
    Most times Projects Create Set of tasks containing these activities and reward users who were able to complete these set of tasks, This is seen in Linea,Sei, zeta and so on

3. Running nodes for the Project’s Blockchain. As we know Blockchain is run by a network of nodes, so running a node can help facilitate the smooth running of their Blockchain. Be careful as if they announced incentives for their node runners or if they are keeping tracking of their node runners, To avoid waste of funds and time as they might not reward their node runners towards their launching. Last Aptos airdrop rewarded their node runners massively.

Keep Interacting guys!:hugs:

11 Likes

Nice info!

1 Like

thanks for great info

1 Like

How do you find early projects? For example, a friend told me about Aptos

3 Likes

And are there any links about it? I’m not super experienced

3 Likes

When running a node you need a VPS and a little bit knowledge of coding

3 Likes