- its really good to join any Community here?
- any proper guide for new users?
- Don’t you think everything is too complex for beginners?
- what’s the minimum badge required?
- is airdrop 100% confirmed from aptos?
- on what proportion would the airpdrop be distributed?
- is this the only criteria to participate or be eligible?
is it badges or interactions on the community that is needed??
As a new user, I think it’s good to join communities so that we can gain more in the long run
It’s only question 1 that I have an answer to and yes, I think for beginners, the app setup is kinda too complex
@richnate8331 i really what to knw too
just still asking a question too. i am not too sure also
I personally think, beyond earning badges, this exercise is to get to know real community members and not just airdrop hunters…so as much as it takes establish your presence on the block
i really don’t know yet
Is it complex ? Yes it is
But in the long run i think it will pay off,the aptos chain has a huge chunk of tokens left for the airdrop allocation, so i see no reason why a second airdrop will be and issue
No one really knows yet, or so I think
can not really say
Very good post. All faq you did. Keep up.
Nice topic Aptos ecosystem is the future
Mostly until the drop before you know the criteria.
omoo…me seff like this question