How I met Aptos ( Share your stories)

My story began with the fact that more than six months ago, in one telegram chat, I read news about this very Aptos. It was a point of no return, since then I have been putting nodes (not yet in devs), making memes and stuff. After they announced the recruitment in AIT3, I ran to register without thinking.And to this day I am actively involved in the Aptos ecosystem, various dex, bridge, name services. Recently decided to get acquainted with this wonderful forum. Now I’m trying to figure out how to write articles here, get badges and increase my trust level. Share tips on badges and leveling up in your replies.

Thanks in advance :saluting_face:

21 Likes

Last summer i was interested in nodes. Installed Minima and some more i don’t remember now. And in august i saw in telegram channels info about Aptos node and installed it. It was a raffle for validators, but i didn’t get in and uninstall node. And it was so amazing when i recieved 300 APT coins in October! Thank you Aptos

14 Likes

Yes, it was exactly the same, I first learned about the minima. Figured out how to get badges?

10 Likes

respect from prime :sunglasses:

5 Likes

well done keep it up!

3 Likes