How about SETTING RULES here?

For now mostly i see here spam but… i also feel something special which other community dont have or dont have it so big i mean community which are looking to engage.

How about creating some rules to let this forum keep real thinking and creating people and other people who want to vote for some new features ?

How about creating some Badge here for people who can check forum and delete giving nothing points and rewarding people who give ideas ?

How about rewarding this people who let this forum be a special place for Aptos people ?

How about engage all of Aptos projects to be here and have own topic ?

What u think guys ?

240 Likes

A badge for community mods would be great

86 Likes

That’s an awesome idea!

I was going through the forum a lot lately and noticed that a lot of topics are created only to get badges and not really to engage with other Aptos members. There should be definitely a reward for people who create valuable content here based on the feedback given by the Aptos community.

Exciting times are ahead :slight_smile:

72 Likes

I think it’s a very good idea, engage community is most important in crypto

49 Likes

Good idea, a lot of people only spaming here. We need good comunity and people who are giving something from them. Make it more colorfull with comunity who wanna be here :hugs:

53 Likes

Can’t agree with you more, friend. :smiling_face_with_tear: :thinking:

45 Likes

Good idea :grinning:

38 Likes

Can u tell me why ? It would be awesome :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Very good ideas! Signed them

53 Likes

Hey, now actually a lot of posts are made just to get a “reward”. I agree with you, it will definitely be when “rewards” are received for specific ideas and actions, and not for mindless clicking. It would certainly reduce spam.

42 Likes

It’s important now to create a community who can support, help each other and provide some value. I see lots of people trying to take a piece of a pie without giving anything in return. Do we want to be another spam community like ‘wen airdrop’ or actually people interested in the Aptos project and providing value for other members in order to grow the ecosystem?

35 Likes

Well, there are some rules, you may check them in education

27 Likes

You are right, rewarding valuable content would increase the posts quality here

40 Likes

I think it is very good idea ! cool :smiley:

31 Likes

No. I am against censorship. And what you propose leads precisely to censorship. Spam is removed here.

28 Likes

A to jest bardzo ciekawe ?

28 Likes

@discobot start advanced tutorial”

30 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

25 Likes

@discobot display help

28 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime. — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

25 Likes