Aptos Japan: https://twitter.com/aptos_japan
Project description, events conducted
Aptos Japan is an organization that conducts educational and community outreach activities “for developers by developers” and is composed of volunteers from the Japanese community (Aptos developers, node operate experts, and veteran community manager).
We’ll be holding the first Aptos Japan Webinar as part of our educational efforts.
【Aptos Japan Webinar #1】https://twitter.com/aptos_japan/status/1559750996057722880
- August 22, 9:00 p.m. JST
- Registration link: https://connpass.com/event/257713/
The event itself will continue to be held on an irregular basis with a theme to contribute to the growth of the ecosystem each time.
This event’s theme
- AMA in text format (articles will be published)
- Aptos overview by developers of Aptos-related products
- Workshop on how to participate in AIT3 and how to participate in the incentivized testnet
Value proposition to the Aptos ecosystem
Continue to hold educational activities on the Aptos/Move ecosystem for Japanese-speaking people interested in Aptos to promote the growth and expansion of the Japanese community and the entry of new potential projects & developers.
- Hana: Developer working on Aptos product development
- qyeah: Technical expert with extensive knowledge and experience in node operate
- Takeshi: Community builder/marketer with experience as a community manager for Solana, The Graph, Ocean Protocol etc
In the future, we hope to see grants from Aptos for meaningful local community activities in Aptos/Move ecosystem.
Aptos Japan recently tweeted a partnership with Aptos Korea and hope to collaborate with more local communities in various languages.