Hold or Sell Airdrop from Aptos? I heard rumors Aptos is good as others competitor, just need an opinion, thanks.
You can sell like 40%then hold the rest 60%
My strategy for all airdrops I got was to sell immediately then buy at a lower price
Haven’t sold mine at all
I really think this is a good idea cause either ways you won’t miss future benefits from holding the coin so its a win win
when was this airdrop
Yeah, Good strategy appreciate ser thanks
hold half ser
You’re welcome buddy
Aptos is going to hit 3 eigits in the next bull run
is there going to be another drop hopefully???