Help me, I cannot get my airdrop

my case solved by this way.
someone pinned this pic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, i have same problem, i login with discord and don’t got email about airdrop, i minted Zero NFT
I submitted problem with my email but not respond.

2 Likes

Wow… Congratulations. I’m so happy for you.

Just try claiming it. If you are on the list it will work.

I have try 10 times to connect gmail or discard both in same time not connect both in same time plz solve me problem??

Hello, sign in with discord first then add email and username.a

Sir I have try it but it’s not connect both in same time… what I do now??

Which wallet did you use ?

Answer the question @dvdesiat asked.

1 Like

Sir I have minted a zero nft but till now showing me not elegible for claiming tokens plz help me sir

1 Like

I have filled my profile but till now not any reply by your team members?? Plz help sir

Did you get an email confirming you are eligible.

1 Like

I deleted my discord account and can’t pear my email in which i got airdrop email

1 Like

No sir I have not receive any msg for airdrop plz help me sir because I had done my work to mint a zero nft for airdrop but till now showing me I m not elegible plz give me airdrop sir??

2 Likes

Hello, you are welcome aboard the Aptos flight. We are so happy to have you in our midst. Sit tight, fasten your seat belt and adhere to the rules, cause we are going on Aptos ride.:rocket::rocket::rocket:

Sorry, there’s no way to recover your account. A friend of mine also had same issue.

If you did not receive email from Aptos foundation I’m sorry you are not on the list. This is just the first phase of the airdrop. So many to come. Thank you.

But sir I had done my work of minting nft so why r i not elegible for that??

Sorry, it is not all that were selected. Like I said this is just the first phase. So wait for the other phases. Thank you.