Hello Aptos Family!

Hello Aptos Family!

We want to present ExhiBit for you!

Our platform is an NFT marketplace built specifically for artists. It’s designed to be a modern art gallery, offering a trusted place for NFT artists and collectors to showcase their art to a wide range of people. The platform features walls displaying NFTs, as well as highlighted NFTs chosen by a selected community.

The goal of the platform is to create a space where NFT artists and collectors can come together and share their work with a larger audience. Our aim is to make this marketplace a trusted place for artists and collectors to showcase their work and for people to discover new, amazing art.

Our team consists of 7 individuals, including a community builder, a UI/UX designer who led design in a startup which was valued $3m, and both backend and frontend developers including a former IBM programmer and an experianced web3 dev.

At the moment we are focusing on the release of testnet #2, after our hugely successful testnet #1, which surprised us all with its success! If you would like to read about the first testnet, we cordially invite you to read: Testnet #1 - summary

We have divided the Testnet into 3 stages, in the aim of ensuring proper functionality and security for users. We are collecting feedback, assembling statistics and analyzing all our data in detail.

Besides development of a fully functional marketplace our further plans include the creation of an AR/VR gallery. We aim to take NFTs beyond the digital world and provide a unique, immersive experience for art lovers and collectors, but until the technological challenges are behind us we don’t want to share too many details :).
Twitter : ExhiBit

44 Likes

Hello!

I looked at your project (your site) in a little more detail and I cannot fully understand the essence of the project.

Do you provide an opportunity to produce NFTs based on Aptos?
Will you have more than just the Aptos blockchain?

15 Likes

nice one bro

13 Likes

Nice one bro

17 Likes

Hello Aptos Family!

10 Likes

Good evening.

Can you answer my question

11 Likes

Thanks for the information

12 Likes

Exhibit is an NFT marketplace that allows for the trading of NFTs and the minting of collections and it’s dedicated to Aptos blockchain with no further plans of integrating other blockchains.

15 Likes

Got it, thank you.

Are there plans to develop Discord in the near future?

Because already for the second day I see a small number of communication branches

14 Likes

Of course, the discord for the community already has almost 1000 members. Unfortunately, due to some restrictions as a new user, I couldn’t upload discord to the first post. Here you go :

Discord : ExhiBit

18 Likes

Nice info, wellcome bro

8 Likes

Understand)
Thank you.

I’ve already joined, I’m writing a little bit in the chat.

7 Likes

Welcome to the big friendly family!

14 Likes

Nice to see normal people here, greetings !

10 Likes

Nice one bro

11 Likes

nice info , tht is a big project i dont hear about it

10 Likes

Nice info, wellcome :pray:

14 Likes

Thanks for the information

13 Likes

hello and welcome. sounds interesting. will definitely try the testnet :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice one bro :handshake:

14 Likes