Happy shit birtday to me

it’s my birthday and i’ll spend it locked at home without a dollar…I would like to end this shit life

4 Likes

Happy Birthday friend. Glad that you could join us today. Many people have tonnes of money and can never enjoy one single cent and will never enjoy one single cent of it, because they have serious health issues that they will never recover from. What is your health worth?? It may not be perfect but everyday that you wake up is another opportunity that you get to change the things about life that you don’t like. Not everybody gets to do that and no it’s not easy. One of the first things that you realize when you have a lot of money, is that it’s not everything.

4 Likes

:partying_face:happy :birthday: :birthday: :cake: :cupcake: :birthday: :cake: :cupcake:

4 Likes

happy++++ :green_salad: :ramen: :curry:

2 Likes

Wishing you a very happy day and bright future with Aptos.

2 Likes

I sincerely thank you for your good wishes. I hope this project will carry out the lives of all of us

1 Like

Happy birthday friend :tada::birthday::balloon:

2 Likes

Thank you so much
unfortunately everything is going badly lately … health, love, money…
I am 24 years old and I have tried everything, the last resort was crypto … my last failure

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that friend. The fight is only lost when you go down and stay down! Don’t let this crypto market downturn fool you. This is the closest you will ever get to being rich from crypto now that the prices are at deep discounts. Survive the bear market and work hard at anything you can to procure funds to invest along the way! Do your research and invest in solid projects that will change or enhance the future. You are staring the biggest wealth creation opportunity in a lifetime directly in the eyes. Make no mistake about it!!! Never give up and stay connected.

1 Like

Bro, don’t say like that