Happy 1 year Anniversary Aptos Blockchain

How time passes so fast, it’s still fresh in my mind when Aptos Blockchain launched and gave testers who minted the zero NFT free 150APT.
Did you get the airdrop?

18 Likes

How time passes
Like just yesterday
Aptos to the world

4 Likes

I got the drop can’t forget that day

2 Likes

Time moves so fast😅

2 Likes

For real, web 3 was in full happiness on that day, same like when $arb dropped. We need more of this moments

2 Likes

So fast for real

1 Like

More to come sir.

1 Like

I didn’t get this airdrop even after I did every other thing, I didn’t mint the nft but with my time in th crypto space, I’ve understood that what is yours will not pass you by and when it does, just cope and move on

4 Likes

Well said, it’s never easy, at times, the ones we least expect, that’s where our big wins comes from.

3 Likes

Yes! Consistency pays in the long run

4 Likes

Yes happy new year aptos

4 Likes

Mehn. It’s been a wonderful long year

3 Likes

Aptos to the world

3 Likes

Love APTOS

3 Likes

So fast :open_mouth::open_mouth:

4 Likes

I did a lot on the main network, I hope for a giveaway from Aptos in honor of my birthday!

4 Likes

They never forget their community.

didn’t get d last Airdrop but we move🧎‍♂️

1 Like

congatulations :partying_face:

1 Like

I make my first millions in crypto with the help and guide of Aptos. This community really changed my life for good. Barely this time last year I was happily in good mood as I was enjoying the love and the rewards bestowed on me by this community.

Those who fades the update then find themselves to be blamed.

Thanks for the biggest opportunity to all the community members. We are profoundly proud of you and the entire team behind Aptos :pray:

3 Likes