Guide voor de installatie van een Node voor AIT3 (Dutch)

Hallo iedereen,

Ik heb een vertaling gedaan van een guide die geschreven was door @beastmodus . In de guide zelf kunnen jullie verschillende stappen vinden, die jullie kan leiden tot een volwaardige registratie.

Helaas heb ik geen tijd gehad om ook een video te maken, om alles in detail te kunnen uitleggen. Oorzaak hiervan is dat ik ook een guide moest maken in andere taal.

Indien, iets niet duidelijk is in de guide kunnen jullie mij altijd contacteren.

Mijn contact gegevens zijn:

Discord: Strannik#4743
Telegram: AbSa_Backenderrr

Zie ook mijn telegram-groep, die niet zo lang geleden aangemaakt is en als hulpmiddel ivm nodes voor de beginners functioneert.

5 Likes

is it Dutch language???

haha i speak english and german and its funny that i can understand dutch language a little bit​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

These two languages have similarities :slight_smile:

i think you need to choose one language to work on it in socials for Aptos
because this post is on Dutch, and when I go to tour public in Telegram there is russian language

and i dont understand, for which community you want make content? And who do you want to interact with?

Both :slight_smile: Telegram channel was made for Russian community, for beginners in node operating. But if there are enough people among Dutch community, who has interest in nodes, I am happy to open a new channel for Dutch community :slight_smile:

It is written in the post, but it is Dutch :slight_smile:

So for russian community better write posts on Russian is comfortable / or English (so other people can see)

But when you write all text on Dutch about Holland community and in the end of your post you say about Ru community and send RU telegram - i think RU people can not see this

If you speak Dutch BETTER BETTER :heart_eyes: create Dutch community and find team for a common effort, and to develop this vieste community - this will be the best idea, since there are people in the hands of the community, but the Dutch community will be very useful

Thanks for advice :slight_smile: it is an useful advice. I will change that :slight_smile:

ohh, please :yum::blush:

Now better? :slight_smile:

I wonder how many people from Holland are present in the Aptos discord.

Not much at the moment, as far as I know. But I hope we will grow to a big community.

1 Like

We are waiting for useful content!