General structures and processes for the Ru language-based community.
To increase the engagement of new users.
The main idea is to improve growing / developing the Russian/Ukrainian/Belarusian language-based communities
I propose to create an official
- Twitter account - Aptos RU official
• Publication of all events and information
• Translation of all publications from the official Aptose Twitter channel!
- Medium - Aptos RU official
• Translation of official articles from the main Medium
• Publication of the highest quality user articles about the Move language and Aptos (example article from Magnum)
- Telegram - A very popular messenger among the RU community. Focus on it
• User support and interaction with the ru community
• If possible, combine the existing Ru groups into one
- Aptos youtube channel
• Basic info here (Official Aptos YouTube channel) This could be the main Aptos channel.
• To make a high-quality educational video (1 a plan is created, 2 it is coordinated so that there are no mistakes, 3 a video in ENG is created)
• The created educational video is translated + voiced by the language-based community and published in the official channel. In a special language-based playlist on the official YouTube channel. (Videos can be voiced in any other popular languages)
- I want to discuss whether an official Ru channel on Twitter is needed at all?
- How to improve growing / developing the Ru Discord?
PS. These are all my thoughts. Feel free to add your comments and questions.