| Future or past of your life | Say something about your life

example of me)
i am 18 y.o and i am investor, in the past ,i have been lost 10000$ in shitcoin)

11 Likes

u can write all u want

6 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: wow thats a lot. hope you are fine

4 Likes

i am normal, absolutely, thx

5 Likes

I think it’s too much useless topics on the forum last week. If you want to get badge you should come up with an interesting topic or even a question, that can be helpful for another members.
Stop spamming pls

6 Likes

i don’t think it’s spam, but even an interesting topic to just relax and talk, i didn’t even think about spam, sorry if i offended.
in my example, I said a rather interesting and important sentence for me, I thought people would discuss it, it could be useful

5 Likes

you should post a useful community thread instead of this one

5 Likes

omg… sounds scary…

4 Likes

I lost 3k on Stepn, lost 5k on ApeCoin, lost 40k on GoblinsTown and 6k on other nft collections, and all of this was in May, pls delete May from calendar

1 Like

I’m 19 y.o

2 Likes

me too bro :smiley:

1 Like

Trying to make money from time to time :grin:

6 Likes

я просрал 10к на свиткоине)

1 Like

working hard, learning and hope to shiny future

8 Likes

Risk management, responsible investing and coping with loss are very important topics and worth discussion moreso than a lot of the moon boy posts that I see here on a regular basis that nobody seems to be bothered by. Speaking openly about these issues can let others know that they are not alone in their struggles and open a dialogue regarding what mistakes were made and best practices going forward .

5 Likes

Always DYOR before buying into any project

2 Likes

yes, but it’s a great experience

your story is much more “precious” … there are also terrible days or months, after them there are always good ones)

2 Likes

$? or other

thanks, that’s exactly what I want to hear from other people. You are quite right