I want to raise the current topic of “Community Building”.
Based on my experience, all proposals, the development of the community on a formal level occurs mainly on the forum.
Create a section “Community” and divide into language section ( English, Spanish, Ukrainian, Polish, etc.).
What is it needed for.
- This is an additional impetus for the development of the community.
- an additional tool in the future for local DAOs (if there will be).
- It is an additional tool for communication between speakers.
- Monitoring of community activity within these language section.
- Quick entry of a new member of the community through the ability to read information in their native language.
I am attaching a screenshot to my proposal.
This is a model of the community section as it is made on the Harmony network.
Everything about the community in one place.
- Announcements - Voting rules change, candidates selection, new reward system etc.
- Events - Global events and their rules, local events and how they can be implemented in cooperation with different native speaker groups.
- Introductions - A proposal for a new or different initiation.
How I see implementing this section on the forum so that it’s not empty.
Create a community section with these:
- And a section with English.
In the “Introductions” people write a post asking for a language section, and if there’s activity there, create one.
Or get 50-100 votes by voting.
Why am I writing all this?
We want to create our own community in APTOS ecosystem and this is one of the tools we need, because here the APTOS team will be able to visually see the activity and fruits of our work. We take our community project experience from the experience we gained in Harmony, because we built a lot there and now want to build it here in APTOS.
Aptos community what do you think about it?
P.S. We have a lot of different ideas, but we will submit them as we go along.