Do you think mystenlabs will airdrop sui to bull shark NFT holders?

Most of us got the NFT, I think there’s an airdrop by the corner but Sui doesn’t want to make it known for now.

What do you think?

165 Likes

It really wouldn’t surprise me if they had a retroactive airdrop at some point. It’s too bad that 380,000 wallets got the NFT though.

It’s possible that they took snapshots before each testnet got erased over the past 6-9 months.

83 Likes

It’s not encouraging for them to do that now, atleast this would’ve been done since after the last testnet cuz then people didn’t give up on them.

If they airdrop, they’re still cheating on the community cuz most of the community ignored them right from when they kept saying “No airdrop”

54 Likes

In my eyes it’s just a tactical scheme to try and bring the community numbers back for dieing Sui network.

50 Likes

If it will happen then all people’s who disappointed from Sui will return back and supporting them.

43 Likes

That will still be disappointing because they’re gonna be doing the right thing at the wrong time

42 Likes

Will they ever resurrect the community even after airdropping the 380k addresses?

Because in my opinion, addresses that interacted with their testnet from the beginning were more than this 380k that actually took a leap of faith to fill the form from Mystenlabs

41 Likes

Well, i think if at all it’ll happen, that’ll be during the bullrun in order to revive the chain and attract new users

36 Likes

Yeah, let’s see what July holds for us concerning the Crypto market race.

Even with that, more than 50% of the 380k have lost their trust on sui, they’re only waiting for profit and then packing off.

36 Likes

Another marketing ploy from the Sui network who literally need trusted users again.

36 Likes

They may not regain 50% of users trust again.

28 Likes

This is exactly me…… I’ve lost trust in them since… I have more than 500 transactions on my sui wallet during testnet interaction and didn’t even qualify for the presale bcz I wasn’t chosen.

And I know of someone that just join discord without doing anything and get qualified….

In this web3, community is just everything :100:

30 Likes

Truth, we’re in the same shoes, I wasn’t qualified for any, I mean I have been running the staking testnets, suifrens games, capy game and even filled the form but I was not given a chance to get the presale, I had to collab.

I just got their Bull Shark NFT, I am waiting to see what becomes of it.

25 Likes

I just think they tryna increase interactions on the chain

23 Likes

Yeah and the total active addresses spiked up when they made a post about the bull shark NFT distribution.

17 Likes

Sui was a hyped project and shouldn’t be where it’s at today
The team didn’t make the best decisions and it’s affecting them now

22 Likes

Yes, Mysten labs made it known.

Holding the NFT qualify you for future rewards.

26 Likes

Seriously, it is. They’re trying to pull the community back together

19 Likes

How rewarding will it be? That’s the mystery

18 Likes

I just think they tryna increase interactions on the chain or something like that

16 Likes