[Discord] Language Roles Selection by Reactions and Translation Channels for Languages Communities

Greetings to all Aptos community

Suggestion

Implement the selection of language roles by reactions in the Discord Community.
Implement specific translation channels for language communities roles.

These channels will only be displayed for those who choose the language role, according to the reaction they made.

Purpose

• This would look more professional from the user interface of the Discord community.
  • Increase the participation of local communities expanding the distribution of Aptos information in different languages.
  • Easier to use for the end user, more specific, more organized, more effective in communication with local communities.
  • Easier management of local communities for the Aptos team.

Execution

Having specific roles for each language will allow to have specific channels for those language communities.

This language roles selection would allow the creation of private channels for specific language communities and specific translations languages channels (if necessary).

In this case each language would have two private channels:

• The current language channels ( arabic︱العربية , belarusian︱беларуская-мова , etc)
  • Translation channels for specific language roles ( #arabic-translations, #belarusian-translations, etc)

Important

It’s important to agree on how to send the translation posts for participant sin #translations channels to avoid a disorganized look.

Thank you for reading, looking forward to your feedbacks.

19 Likes

Nice suggestion. VOTE

6 Likes

There was a lot of talk about this topic. I think there will be more comments soon.

6 Likes

Hello, I agree with you. It will be much easier to perceive the information and it will not be necessary to look for the channel that I need among the entire list. I support this idea!

4 Likes

I agree! it’s what we need

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
I am sure we will be heard by Aptos team as always!

1 Like

I also think that selecting language channels by clicking on the appropriate flag emoji is a very smart solution and effective. :muscle:

Even myself, sometimes I can’t find the language channel I need right away. :smile:

4 Likes

Would be nice option for Mods to tag just the language channels. :rocket:

3 Likes

Start Russian thread guys!

2 Likes

我觉得可以 good

1 Like

This is a good suggestion. I like the idea of having local channels visible only if you react. I think @james can share more ideas and what he thinks.

3 Likes

I support the initiative. The ability to tag a regional community is very convenient for moderators.

1 Like

I’m going to add the roles soon.

1 Like

Nice suggestion.

1 Like

Is it possible to add the Belarusian flag to the discord? (in the role channel)

1 Like

Thanks for suggestion, we will have a look. There is a limit for 20 roles

2 Likes

I agree, great offer and I would like to communicate in my native language

1 Like

Excellent idea!

1 Like

Start Russian!!!

1 Like

Nice suggestion you have my vote

1 Like