• Sam Bankman-Fried found guilty on all seven charges against him. SBF’s attorneys have since stated, “(SBF) maintains his innocence and will continue to vigorously fight the charges against him.” SBF can appeal the verdict, but not until sentencing.
• SafeMoon and its executives charged for alleged fraud and offering unregistered securities. Two of the executives have been arrested while one remains at large.
• US SEC subpoenas PayPal regarding its $PYUSD stablecoin. PayPal has stated the subpoena requests the production of documents.
• PayPal approved to offer cryptocurrency services in the UK.
• MircoStrategy purchased 155 Bitcoin for $5.3M in October and now holds 158,400 Bitcoin.
• Tether extends debt financing of up to $610M to Northern Data Group to expand its Bitcoin mining, AI, and data center operations.
• Coinbase releases its Q3 '23 shareholder report. Highlights include $674M in total revenue, $172M in $USDC stablecoin interest income, and a trading volume of $76B.
• Prisma Finance launches its Prisma Governance Token. Prisma Finance’s TVL has since increased by over 200% to ~$321M.
• Memecoin by Memeland and 9GAG launches and is currently trading at a Fully Diluted Valuation (FDV) of nearly $2B.