Crypto Airdrop Basis and Eligibility

All you need to know about airdrop.

Firstly, what is Airdrop; This is a way of earning free in cryptocurrency [basic meaning].

Now that you have idea about what airdrop means, how can you position yourself to earn for free in the crypto space.

No1 part of a crypto community is the community, because it’s what drives a project and it’s the bedrock of any project. What is a community?

Community: A crypto community is a group of people who are passionate about crypto and blockchain technology. They share knowledge, ideas, opinions, and sometimes collaborate on projects related to crypto. Crypto communities can be found online on platforms like Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Discord, even WhatsApp etc.

I want you to know that without investing finance into any project and joining the community as early as possible, participating actively in the community, you can make a life changing wealth.

So now How Can You Get This Communities on TwitterX {specifically}; Why did i choose TwitterX; I chose it cause it’s a place where projects can get the amounts of engagements needed for it to succeed.

How can you navigate twitter to get the necessary communities; the use of the # tags e.g #crytocureency or #web3. when you type # tag on the search engine then you with the word crypto or web3 you’d different trends on the crypto space and profiles of big men that you can follow to get updates about projects in the crypto space. By following then and interacting on their post you get to start having more of crypto tweets on your timeline.

Twitter is like a root tree to other social media sites, Projects posts a sneak peek of their projects because from twitter they gain more members, so you can be redirected to updates on discord. By joining discord, you get to know more about the projects and meet with more people on the space.

How does this give you generational wealth?
Once you join these projects engagement pages, you tend to see updates on what and what to do for you to be eligible for their airdrops, by doing that and being active, you get to be eligible, then BOOM once they launch you are among the lucky ones.

In My next Update I’ll talk more on the types of Airdrops we’ve in the crypto space and how to get eligibility.

70 Likes

Good explanation I got it :+1:

13 Likes

Truth yes na

11 Likes

This is so informative… Thanks for sharing mate

10 Likes

thanks man

7 Likes

appreciate it my idolo

5 Likes

thumbs up man