Creation of the NFT

Are there sites for creating your own collection of NFTs for Aptos, if not, maybe there is information when it will appear?

23 Likes

bluemove I guess there

14 Likes

We are the studio who created NFT and NFT project, here is the example Web3Fishing - Catch the fish of your dreams (as NFT) on Aptos Blockchain - #6 by lunin

We can give you (and whole the Aptos Community) advice if needed, just drop us your questions here

9 Likes

I also interested in it!

4 Likes

I would like to create nft collection but i don’t know from what to start

6 Likes

именно на аптосе создать нфт?

3 Likes

I use Bluemove and Topaz for finding best NFT collections on Aptos

5 Likes

Yes, me too, but I wonder where you can create your own NFT?

3 Likes

While I’m preparing my collection. I will put it on Bluemove later

1 Like

на Bluemove можно создавать?

1 Like

Можно. У них форма была раньше на лаунчпад своих коллекций :wink:

1 Like

Форма создания НФТ на лаунчпадах и маркетплейсах НФТ чуток другое - скорее форма подачи заявки на лаунчпад с УЖЕ готовым НФТ.

Прежде чем создавать НФТ (скажу вам по опыту трех не удачных и одного очень удачного проекта которые мы помогали делать клиенту (они $1,5 млн подняли в августе 2021)) подумайте над аудиторией, если у вас она есть, то разделите кол-во аудитории на 100 и получите кол-во покупателей ваших НФТ (если их стоимость до 15-30 долларов). Рентабельность заранее чтоб знать.

Задавайте вопросы тут - я отвечу если детали какие то нужны.

1 Like

also I would like to create nft collection

1 Like

лаунч это не то, это уже проект

1 Like

The form for creating an NFT on launchpads and NFT marketplaces is a little different - rather, a form for applying for a launchpad with an ALREADY ready-made NFT.

Before creating an NFT (I’ll tell you from the experience of three unsuccessful and one very successful projects that we helped to make a client (they raised $1.5 million in August 2021)) think about the audience, if you have one, then divide the number of audience by 100 and get the number of buyers of your NFTs (if their cost is up to 15-30 dollars). Profitability in advance to know.

Ask questions here - I will answer if you need any details.

Понял, ну надо будет разобраться. Есть и альтернативы. :wink:

Вы проект предлагаете делать, а я просто хочу сам создавать НФТ

Где то была ссылочка, поищу и скину

You can create any NFT easily in photoshop

4 Likes