Creation and support Belarussian Aptos Community

*Name of project: Aptos Belarus

• Project Description: Development of the Belarusian Aptos communities. Creation of group telegrams, Twitter and other social resources. Notifying the community about important events in Aptos. promotion of Aptos among the Belarusian and CIS communities. Creating educational content. Help beginners to master Move and use Aptos Move. Offline meetings and conferences (including among Belarusian developers)
  • Value Proposition to the Aptos Ecosystem: Spreading information about Aptos attracting new users to the ecosystem. Particular emphasis will be placed on developers and conferences. Training of beginners, project support (announcements, news, training, etc.).
  • Milestones with Deliverables + Timeline:I It will be displayed by the number of participants (in telegram and Twitter), there will also be video and photo reports about the conferences held. The main focus is before the launch of the mainet and then community support. Until Aptos takes over the whole world. The deadline is 1-3 years
  • Team: On first step only me I have a lot expr in moderating various group in telegram. Also I have community in YouTube and Telegram. And have technical skill for running nodes.
2 Likes

As one of the representatives of the Belarusian community. I think that supporting the community within Belarus, informing and attracting developers is a great suggestion. But since we speak Russian, I do not think it is necessary to organize additional platforms for communication on the Internet.