Continuing the theme of medium-term forecasts for the APT token

Based on my longer-term forecast, I expect the near-term haves to be removed through consolidation. But in order to do that we need to remove the accumulation break, as it often happens through the Accumulation,Manipulation, Distribution model, after which we get the removal of EQL, which I highlighted, and get either deviation in the existing sidewall, as Spring, or go one step lower and make a new accumulation. In any case, I would partially take spot positions at these levels and after the sweep of the low.

Виходячи з мого більш довгострокового прогнозу я чекаю зняття найближчих хаїв через консолідацію. Але для того, щоб це зробити, нам потрібно зняти лой акумуляції, як це часто буває, через модель Accumulation, Manipulation, Distribution, після якої ми отримуємо зняття EQL, яку я виділив, і отримуємо або девіацію в наявному боковику, у вигляді Spring, або ж спускаємося на рівень нижче і оформляємо нову акумуляцію. У будь-якому разі спот позиції я б частково брав би на цих рівнях і після свипа лоя.

24 Likes

I have only lont term forecast :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for your analytics

9 Likes

Thanks your info

8 Likes

APT will retest 20$

8 Likes

Thanks your info

10 Likes

Great, thank you