Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

Please Help me vote this, Thank you

1 Like

Hello friends! My name is yudi
i am from indonesia
I have a great experience in:
NFT Comunity and Crypto Invest Tq

Hi everybody! glad to join Aptos community! Please vote for me [AIT2] romero100

Hi, guys, my name is Richard. Please vote for me :slight_smile: Thank you very much

2 Likes

Hey!
I am Stan, and I’d like to meet you all!
I guess everybody here is experienced in unix/linux/security so it wouldn’t be my “pair of ace” :rofl:
I am glad to be here, be the part of comunity, and having time with you guys!
If you support me I will support you. I will do my best to validate, and that all I can say.
What’s about my validator? Well it is VDS 8/8/250 in big datacenter, with AMD Epyc aboard and 1gbit. No one be surprised :upside_down_face:
I would like to say that I already have had turn on backups and put prom/grafana on it, but it such a waist of time for now, before I am not an active val, so I am not, and I would like to be honest with you! I think the backup my keys and is enough for now.
So wote for me if you’d liked my post!
Take care, guys!

1 Like
1 Like

Hello. My name is Alx. I am running crypto community called “bitszn” – faucets, guides and many more
Reasons to pick : since I am c# dev, I wont face any issues in running any kind of code. BTW, running on AWS.
Can communicate at English and Russian.
Huge Crypto experience.

[AIT2] Validator & mikail2490

Hello Community, I’m MIKAIL from Turkey.I Have Been Following The Crypto Market Since 2017.I am Also An Early Investor Of MoonBeam, Elrond and Cere Network.I Have Basic Information About Linux And Python.I’ve Run Nodes Before on Elrond Network’s 3 Month Testnet.At The Same Time, I Took Part İn The Mainnet Testnet.I have Turkish and English Language.

Telegram : @mikailaksoy1995

Good Luck Everyone

Best Regards

Hi
My name is Vlad.
I started to get interested in blockchain in 2015 (the first purchase of bitcoin which was very difficult and did not inspire confidence in users) traded on different exchanges, raising my mining network I hosted different validator and testnet nodes since 2022 in different blockchain

I am from Omsk, speak russian and english.
I will quickly answer your questions in my discord or telegram channel

Technical Details: i use dedicated servers 8-16 cores Ubuntu 20.04 at Vultr, DigitalOcean,Linode,Hetzner and follow them every day

[AIT2] Validator & pusulafinans

Hello; We are Pusula Finans from Turkey. We have been in the ecosystem since 2018 and since 2021 we have been helping new investors and developers through social media channels such as youtube, twitter, telegram, facebook, with blockchain technology and developments, as well as pre-sales, testnets, airdrops and node installations.
Youtubee : https://www.youtube.com/pusulafinans
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pusulafinans/

2 Likes
1 Like

How many votes do we have to give? Quantity/day or fixed?

[AIT2] Validator 4800

Hello everyone! My name is lianpeng and I am a validator from China.
I have more than 8 years of full-stack development experience, currently working in a listed company, and can deploy various systems proficiently.
I am fortunate to participate in the AIT-2 test network and run the AIT-2 verification node and full node.
Although I don’t have a lot of blockchain experience, I hope all teachers will vote for me so that a newcomer can also make a contribution to the blockchain.

大家好!我叫lianpeng,是来自中国的验证者。
我有8年以上全栈开发经验,目前在一家上市公司工作,可以熟练部署各种系统。
很幸运参与了AIT-2测试网络,运行了AIT-2验证节点和全量节点。
虽然我的区块链经验不是很多,但希望各位老师为我投票,让一个新人也能为区块链做一份贡献。

Hi, communuty!

Here is my validator’s thread [AIT2] yarmoscow validator

Can help troubleshooting your node installation.

Hi Lads,

Its BLOCKSHARK team here. Our dedicated engineers are professional with 10-15 years experience in the industry. Our system is monitored 24/7 by system admin with assistance of Prometheus and Grafana monitoring system.

We don’t use centralized Data Center like AWS/Google but have our own Server Farm with Power Generator, Air Conditioner, secured access to make the network decentralized as possible.

We are currently running validator/mining nodes for: Aptos, Agoric, Filecoin, Radix, Aleph Zero, Celestia, Sei, Subspace, Chia.