Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

Aptos is a beautiful and promising project, come on

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey Aptos! Hope you need experienced validators to show some uptime & commitment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

非常感谢管理员帮我把账号解冻,让我有机会参加验证投票,谢谢
Thank you very much to the administrator for helping me unfreeze my account so that I have the opportunity to participate in the verification vote, thank you

2 Likes

Hello!
My name is Bao. Im from Vietnam
I am a blockchain developer and Im very interested in running an Aptos node validator.
I hope that I can help to develope Aptos blockchain.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Huginn Academy is a crypto oriented community with the goal of offering free education in various areas related to blockchain. Support us to build a conscious blockchain community!

1 Like

Hello! I Am a head of IT department.
I glad to be a part of Aptos team.

1 Like

My name is Raps I am from Moldova My experience as a node operator is more than 1 year. During this time I have worked with the following projects: Hopr, HydraDX, Aleo, Solana, Casper, Nym, Forta, Moonbeam, Ironfish, Penumbra, Massa, Masa Finance, Starknet, Minima, KiChain, Bit .Nym and others. I constantly monitor the servers to make sure everything is good.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I hope I’m not late with this.
here’s my link [AIT2] Validator Splicemeister
Thanks

1 Like

I always make a copy of my repositories, and also keep a folder in a safe place with the keys so that I can restore the wallet. In the event of a data center failure, I have alternative options. I use several server services (hetzner, ikoula, vultr).

1 Like

good idea[quote=“james, post:1, topic:70, full:true”]
Why pick my validator?

Template:

• Brief description, background, experience, and key achievements (~500 characters)
  • General information: Organization Name, Website, Location, Languages
  • Communication Channels, Aptos Articles + Tools
  • Technical Details (maybe just a paragraph about infrastructure)
    [/quote]

good idea

1 Like

yes tôi đồng ý và mong bạn hãy cho tôi nhiều thông tin hơn . cảm ơn bạn

1 Like

why iam not eligibe to claim airdrop??? sad

1 Like

cố gắng phát triển

Me gusto la aplicación tanto en discord como en la red de aptos

1 Like

That’s Was Nice!

2 Likes