Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

Hi, I’m Elena. And I’ve lost sleep since I missed the first stage of Aptos.

Hi guys. I’m really crazy of Aptos and I want to take part in the testnet. Vote for me pls.

Hi there. I’m Aigars from Latvia. I’m study computer science in university and participate in many testnets. Will be happy to be a part of Aptos.

Hi. I’m Valdis from Latvia. Have lots of experience in codding and node running, and I want to take part in Aptos AIT2.

1 Like

I’m experienced node runner since 2020. Have already participated in 30+ testnets like Solana, The Graph, Ironfish, Aleo, NYM, SSV, Moonbeam, Casper and others.

11 Likes

Hi guys. I’m Tomas and I’m noderunner. Since I ran my first node I’ve lost my mind and can’t do anything else. Support my addiction and vote for me please.

13 Likes

Hi there. I’m a system administrator and in my free time I run nodes. Over the past 2 years I have participated in such testnets as: Massa, Minima, Nym, Casper, Starknet, Forta, Kyve, ironfish, aleom and many others.

15 Likes

Hello guys. Check out my brand new thread about my validator set up!

11 Likes

Hello. My name is Vasily, I am from Ukraine. I’ve been installing nodes for over a year now. During this time I have installed nodes of such projects: Solana, Polkadex, Omniflux Aleo, Nym, Forta, Moonbeam, Ironfish, Bit.Country, Zeitgeist, Starknet, Minima, Casper, KiChain, Penumbra, Massa, Masa Finance, KYVE, Subspace, Subquery , Sui, Celestia, Axelar, Evmos, HydraDX, Gear etc.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

Hi there! It’s my turn :slight_smile:
I am an experience noderunner, this is what I do most of my free time (I know, sounds sad, but I’m one hell of a noderunner :smiley: )

9 Likes
1 Like

Hello. I have been running nodes professionally for almost two years now.

1 Like

这是我的帖子,谢谢大家

1 Like

Aptos is a beautiful and promising project, come on

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey Aptos! Hope you need experienced validators to show some uptime & commitment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

非常感谢管理员帮我把账号解冻,让我有机会参加验证投票,谢谢
Thank you very much to the administrator for helping me unfreeze my account so that I have the opportunity to participate in the verification vote, thank you

2 Likes