Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

Hi, my name is Dmitry, or Dmitry_D. I am from Ukraine, born in the city of Kharkiv, now I live in the city of Kyiv. I have been working in IT for 5 years, managing teams, experience working with products, and outsourcing. Aptos is my first “real” blockchain project in which I participate, and I consider it quite interesting from the point of view of teaching and developing the crypto of the world.

Hi! my name is Nicola, it is a pleasure to meet you

1 Like

This is Kaos, check my post and you can verify my professionalism, vote for me.

Hi everyone,
Consider voting for my validator! Thanks.

Please vote for me, thank you very much!

Hey buddies, nice to meet you. My name is Roman and I like what’s going on here.

Please, spend few minutes to take a look on my intro) I’ll be very greatful for that.
And don’t hesitate to vote if you like it)

Hey guys) Please check out my post!

please vote for me I’m serious about crypto and node hosting [AIT2] Lankou validator

1 Like
1 Like

Hello all. I will be glad if you check my profile. :wink:

4 Likes

Hi! My name is Pavel I am an experienced validator! I joined the cryptosphere 2 years ago and now I am actively validating top projects and developing in this direction!

Speak English, Ukrainian and Russian
Discord:
maxfaktor2010#2606

twitter:
https://twitter.com/Cryptoman2023

I use VDS and dedicated servers (8-16 cores / raid1)
Europe location

Have a nice day

I’m happy to be here early with Aptos Community.
Here is the link to vote for me:

Thank and regards.

2 Likes

Hello brothers, please support me by voting here

Best regards.

1 Like

Hello all! My name is Lisa and Im a system administrator. I will be glad if you vote for me :wink:

7 Likes

Hey! Mike is here. Good luck to everybody!

2 Likes

Hi! Girls rules!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m a developer and I collaborate with my cousin (cyber security) to study, develop and run nodes!

Hope to be part of Aptos!

1 Like