Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

Hello everyone. My name is Bogdan.
I have extensive experience in installing, configuring and maintaining nodes for about two years. I love learning new things and sharing my knowledge.
I have worked and continue to work with Solana, Network, Desmos, Galaxy, NYM, IronFish, Casper, Moonbeam, Masa Finance, Hopr, Massa projects.
I want to start cooperation with the project, I will be useful based on my experience.
Thanks for support. Vote for me

Hello everyone!

I have a strong mix of skills in the areas of computer networking, cryptography, and algorithms and data structures. But I also have experience with one specific type of blockchain, the node operator.

I hope to be able to join the Aptos network and get your upvotes, thank you!

1 Like

Greetings!
In the attached post I wrote all about myself - I will be glad if you read and share your reactions. I wish you all the best of luck!

1 Like

I have in-depth experience in operating validator systems for projects like SubQuery, Oasis, Celestia, Forta,… My node system is always active and uptime and I can continuously optimize to improve the performance of my node.

Thank you so much for your votes!!!

Hello blockchainers!
Please visit my profile & love your vote!

please vote for me because I am from China and in China supporting web3 is not that easy.

Please support me because setup node for a screenwriter is not that easy, besides, I am from China and pro-web3

Hey guys!

My name is whitebarbie.

• I’m node runner from early 2017. For now I have a bunch of dedicated servers and running a massive amount of different nodes/testnets. For example: ironfish, minima, massa, SSV, humanode, Penumbra, Starknet, SubQuery, Gear, Celestia and Aptos as well.
  • Individual. Ukraine. English/Ukrainian.
  • Discord: Mnqn#1282, Telegram: @whitebarbie
  • Dedicated servers (Hetzner preferable). Ubuntu. Terminal.

Would be great to join your team!

Hi from :ukraine:!

Hello, I am Korean. It has been a year since I have been interested in blockchain. I have experienced many projects and decided to focus on blockchain. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience Aptos, a promising project.

My Contributions to Aptos Community
Set-up and run validator for AIT-2.
Validator node IP: 158.247.219.203

1 Like

Hi, my name is Dmitry, or Dmitry_D. I am from Ukraine, born in the city of Kharkiv, now I live in the city of Kyiv. I have been working in IT for 5 years, managing teams, experience working with products, and outsourcing. Aptos is my first “real” blockchain project in which I participate, and I consider it quite interesting from the point of view of teaching and developing the crypto of the world.

Hi! my name is Nicola, it is a pleasure to meet you

1 Like

This is Kaos, check my post and you can verify my professionalism, vote for me.