Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

• My name is Neo, and I am 20 years old and from Asia. I am a crypto enthusiast. I enjoy the independence, the opportunity to try new things, working as a freelancer, and learning about programming and Blockchain projects. I work for a blockchain startup. With my four years of experience, I’ve worked on node operations in a variety of projects such as Moonbeam, Massa, and Subspace…

• Beng Beng Gaming, is where I work. Address : Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. Beng Beng Gaming is a crypto media agency specializing in Gamefi, Metaverse and NFT. (Beng Beng Gaming | Linktree )

• I am delighted to join and contribute to the project in various capacities. This time, I hope the AIT2 event is a huge success and that many people attend.

• My Social Media Channel:

• Discord: Neo | BengBengGaming#8336

• Instagram: toitenneo_

[AIT2] Validator TCat - Node Operations - Aptos (aptoslabs.com)

Interested will it read somebody !
https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/ait2-modern-validator/10606

Hi! this is starmap, a PhD student.

I had experience with:

• Unix scripting, running large scale remote experiment (machine learning etc)
  • Running node for other cryptocurrency such as QRL
  • Web dev, learning solidity
  • Experienced Web3 player/moderator, excellent communication skill
  • Speaks English, Mandarin, Japanese
1 Like

waiting for the results

Hi all, Community node from Cryptoverse Community here. Please vote.

Hi all, Community node from Cryptoverse Community here. Please vote.

1 Like

Hello world,
My name is Nguyen Viet Tuan. I am full stack developer.

Hey guys, please kindly check my info :smiley:

Pavel, Minner-NodeRunner-DevOps
just read it!

Hello my name is Anton i am an experienced validator. I am very excited of the power of Aptos blockchain and want to become a part of it’s growing. Please vote for me here

1 Like

Hi guys, I am glad to see you all here. My name is Tanya and it would be great if you will vote for me and my account))) Here is the link to my profile

Hey guys , #_One Validators, crypto fan since 2018, investing, mining and validating for other projects as well. 100% uptime and success rate with AIT1.

Vote me up!

Please don’t be sad if not chosen this time

Hello everyone. My name is Bogdan.
I have extensive experience in installing, configuring and maintaining nodes for about two years. I love learning new things and sharing my knowledge.
I have worked and continue to work with Solana, Network, Desmos, Galaxy, NYM, IronFish, Casper, Moonbeam, Masa Finance, Hopr, Massa projects.
I want to start cooperation with the project, I will be useful based on my experience.
Thanks for support. Vote for me

Hello everyone!

I have a strong mix of skills in the areas of computer networking, cryptography, and algorithms and data structures. But I also have experience with one specific type of blockchain, the node operator.

I hope to be able to join the Aptos network and get your upvotes, thank you!

1 Like

Greetings!
In the attached post I wrote all about myself - I will be glad if you read and share your reactions. I wish you all the best of luck!