Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

I believe Aptos it’s a GEM💎

Hello!

My name is Jake.

Quick notes about me.

Founder of Rayuba Nodes
Head of Research at Xangle
Ex-Samsung consultant with experience in enterprise blockchain solutions

I am from South Korea, and I speak Korean and English.

My infra: I usually run my nodes via AWS, Vultr, and Contabo. I also run Grafana/Prometheus for monitoring.

1 Like

Hello! I am a haed of project department in IT company.
I am glad to see each of you in our warm community!

1 Like

Hi there!
Let’s make Aptos great project together :heart_eyes:

Upper you can read information about me
Thanks for your attention

Wish good luck for everybody here :melting_face:

4 Likes

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/ait2-cryptochecker-team-validator/8755

Hello, Aptosians!
My name is Ben and I represent CryptoChecker Community in VietNam.
we have a great experience in::

• Crypto ( Online Marketing services, with a focus on Cryptocurrency, MMO, and Digital Asset. )
  • Node Operator: Running node MassaNetwork, Axelar, Starknet,… .

Technical details: If I win AIT2, the node will upgrade to 16 core 32GB RAM, 2000GB SSD

Please vote for us! Thank you everyone

1 Like

My name is Mikhail. I am burning and living the cryptoindustry, I am very passionate about it. More details in my post. Here i will just say that i use server in japan and internet is veeeeeery fast there)

1 Like

Hello. I want to join for AIT2 testnet APTOS project. My name is Agustirani, called Rani. Here just call Codex. Vote me to get the AIT2 slot.

Hello community
In my background i have projects like Aleo, Kujira, DWS, DeFund, Kyve, MassBit, SubQuery, SubSpace and more!
I would really enjoy supporting Aptos with my experience and go along together to succesful mainnet

See you in AIT2!

1 Like

Thanks for your vote :star_struck:

greeting ! younп boy with big ambitions !

1 Like

Hello, following the project for some time know, didn’t make it to AIT1, hope this time i’ll get the chance!

3 Likes

Hello ! Yana, Borisov with you !

3 Likes

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/ait2-matsura-validator/9449

Hello,

I’m Marc, a 33 yo french developer passionate about cryptos and blockchain technology.
For my work, i have a longtime partnership with Scaleway (dedicated server hoster) who help me to manage my clients server with an uptime > 99%. That give me the opportunity to have a quality node hosted to help the securisation of the aptos blockchain.

Thank you for reading and helping me

3 Likes