Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

I have enough experience to install such a node. I have already installed more than 30 nodes of different projects.

My name is Liliya and my validator is Doctor.
Participated in all stages of Aptos, but has not yet been selected. My main profession is medicine, I am a doctor.

I have been studying programming in the evenings for more than 3 years. So far, I have been able to participate in such projects as Nym, Aleo, Ironfish, Subquery and a few more.
I would be very happy if you choose me as a validator at this stage.

Good luck to everyone and stay safe!!!

1 Like

Hey there! Vlad is in touch with you. So, I am a senior developer in one of the FAANG companies in Canada. A year ago, I completed my Ph.D. in physics. I have been actively developing and maintaining high-load systems for the last 10 years.

I am in Canada, I speak English. To be honest, the place doesn’t matter, because I’m at the computer almost all-day

By voting for me you move the project forward

I have been installing professionally for almost two years now.

Johnee with you ! Let’s do it more faster)

Hello. I have already installed the nodes of the most popular projects. In total, I installed more than 25 nodes, so I have a lot of experience in this area. I speak English. My discord is volodymyr.b#0913

hi all I’m Fadliansyah (Bang Pateng) here. Hope you have a good day

I am a crypto team from Indonesia. we have been established since 2014. we discussed airdrop, bounty, giveaway, node, staking and introduced new projects to our community through AMA events

1 Like

Hello. I’m Lidiia, from Ukraine. Do marketiing and photography

I ask you to support if I seem worthy to you, good luck to everyone !!!

Gm aptos community , Thanks for your upvote cheers :heart_eyes:

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/ait2-aptosnastja-vote-for-me/6021?u=nastja95

Hi ! I’m Oliver! I have a lot of experience in the node area! Can also help you! Discord: Oli#1731

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m the girl)) May I please participate in the testnet?) I work as a devops engineer and have a lot of experience in the IT area! Thanks guys!!!

I hope everyone can build APTOS together, this is the people I have seen who really care for the community! wish us success

Greetings! I’m Viacheslav, as everyone else here wanna to participate in AIT :slight_smile:

I have pretty lot of experience in development, so I’m able to maintain my node and report bugs.
Wish good luck everyone!

HI guys! I’m a super-mega-validator. Why? Read my post and you’ll find out.

Hey! My name is Kate and I work as a QA Engineer.
Hope my validator will be selected for the next round!
Cheers.

Hi Aptos communnity. I wish everyone good luck and vote for my validator :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hi everyone

I want to try to participate in the tightness and I will be grateful for your votes

Here is my topic

I’ve hired this person before for a few projects and I must say he is a true professional! Always found creative and effective ways to solve problems and avoid new ones, provided concise feedback that allowed us to streamline our project and achieve much more with less! That being said, vote for him with confidence! Would like to run a node as well, have less experience in the field, but would be nice. Wishing everyone a wonderful thursday! :partying_face: