Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/ait2-belalang/987

Good afternoon, everyone!

I’m an economist involved in research of marketing and strategic management, advised brands on media planning during the last 3 years. Also, many people know me as the Community Champions representative at Goldfinch. Having a background in blockchain project management as well as technical experience, I would like to combine these parameters to effectively help all new members of the Aptos community.

Umee, Iron Fish (also I’m an ambassador), Masa Finance (+ Community Manager), Nym, StarkNet — these are just some of the projects I was technically involved.

We’re going to do a great job with you! :alien:

Hi! my name is Ksenia. vote for me.

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/ait2-validator-aptos-ait2/5522?u=kseniia

2 Likes

Hi! vote for me.

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/t/ait2-validator-aaptos/5575?u=kseniy8276

2 Likes

Would love to participate

Hello. A team of 2 responsible people will be happy to participate in Phase 2

My topic

hello i am rafflesianodeX . Let’s discuss future technology. I’m interested in interesting ideas

Hello
Thanks for your vote!

Thanks for your vote! :smile:

Together we are strong, I believe that Aptos with your help will be on top! It is a great pleasure for us to participate in the development of this project!

8 Likes

Your votes appreciated!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Vitalii, I like running nodes and would like to participate in Aptos testnet. Please Vote more me, Thank you!

1 Like

[AIT2] nomadnode

Halo, I’m bachelor degree in technology, you can call me “nomad” its come from nomad by Hashicorp since I learn docker and kubernetes and its also refers to nomadic… my experience is managing small servers on public cloud and nowdays I’m learner for AWS course because in next week I will take an exam for associate level, for now I already have azure, gcp, aws certification fundamentals credly. My previous joined testnet paloma and forta.

• General information: Website = www.cloudbiru.com, Location = South East Asia, Languages = English
  • Communication Channels = nomad#7617
  • Technical Details, The validator node running on AWS infrastructure in Mumbai, India. Server specification is c6g.xlarge 4 vCpus 8 Memory(GiB) Network upto 10 gigabit, storage General Purpose SSD (gp3) - IOPS 3000, storage amount 300 GB

Little brief about me and the node…

Hello Aptos community!

• My Shtihmas validator! I speak from a small closed community MT_Group!
  • Now it’s not enough just to be an experienced node-runner! Now, need a team that handles quickly emerging issues and problems! And this team as independent guys is what we are :slight_smile: (languages RU, ENG)
  • Discord communication: Shtihmas#9582 TG: @Shtihmas
  • Technical details: I use VDS and dedicated servers (based on request) and we have enough funds to finance them.

Let’s do nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and thanks for the vote!

1 Like

Hello all! I am crypto-enthusiast from Ukraine :ukraine:
I will be very glad if you support me with your vote! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, greetings from Ukraine) I hope you will support me by voting

[AIT2]   akyla  

Hi!My name is Max.I’ve been doing testing for more than a year.I have experience testing nodes.now I go through many different projects cosmos and other projects that conduct testnet.