Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

Hello everyone, I’m from Ukraine. I have over a year of experience in testnets and node launches. And I’ve been working as a developer for over two years.

2 Likes

[AIT2] Validator Phanetaxi

Hi my real name is Oleg and I’m team memder of one of beggiest crypto commutiny in Ukraine - DOUBLE TOP. I’m speaking in 4 or more languages ( maybe I forgot some of them)

Right now I partisipate in a lot of differet testnets, so I think I have a lot of experience to take part in Aptos testnet

2 Likes

[AIT2] OriginStake.com Validator

Hello everyone, :wink:

OriginStake is a group of technicians with many years of experience in blockchain, server infrastructure management & validator operation. We provide customers with a guaranteed infrastructure system, high uptime (>99%) with appropriate service fees & professional support services. We’re on TOP 100 of Casper Network with 100% uptime performance & regularly organize events/ minigames to benefit our users. Our strategic partners will also give users the best support in staking activities.

OriginStake’s official channel:
Telegram Community Channel: Telegram: Contact @originstake_chat

Language: English + Vietnamese

Technical details:
We have a Monitor & tracking system to ensure stable operation of nodes: status.originstake.com
Hardware:
Intel® Xeon® W-2145
Octa-Core - Skylake W
256 GB RAM ECC
2 x 3.84 TB NVMe SSD (RAID1)

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Hello!
My name is Ruslan. RU/ENG

• For 15 years in IT, I went from a support operator to the head of the IT department, after which I devoted myself completely to crypto.
  • Since 2019, I have been working for myself, investing in cryptocurrency, mining and participating in a variety of tests - Theta, Avalanche, Keep, Solana (mainnet soon), IronFish, Massa, Subspace and I plan more!
  • I am happy to help people in Russian, general and node-support discord channels, as well as in Russian-language telegram channels.
  • I place all nodes on high end desktop home servers, I have 2 gigabit Internet channels, equipment for uninterrupted power supply. Monitoring via grafana/prometheus

Discord: theRusya#1498 (ex Malek)
:wave:

1 Like

[AIT2] cuanaway
I properly registered and kyc. I am an Indonesian student who is a member of the Sultan Indonesia Airdrop group and the Bang Pateng Airdrop. Participate as a Validator to learn new skills and contribute to the growth of the community and the project. I’ve worked on a number of node projects, including massabs, which has over 11 episodes. I hope that this project will expand in order to increase the number of communities and the industry itself. Thank you very much.

1 Like

We are the champions!

2 Likes

Hi. My name is Maksym. I`m from Ukraine.
Discord: zebratratata#5494
Telegram: @zebratratata
Twitter: @zebratratata

I’m crypto enthusiast, node runner, tester, etc. I previously participated in more than 15 projects, mainnets and testnets.
I’m a validator of mainnetworks: Solana, Cere
I’m a validator of testnets: masa finance, massa, ironfish, minima, subquery, etc.

Thank you for attention
Vote for me pls!

4 Likes

Hello!

My name is Ihor.
I am from Ukraine. I am speaking Ukrainian, Russian, English and Polish.
I have master’s degrees with distinction in finance, business strategy and marketing in three different countries. In addition I have an experience of working in Citi Bank and running business by myself. But the huge interest in new technologies such as a blockchain and variety of projects that are based on such a great technology made me become a part of a crypto community and develop in this direction.

I have an experience in running blockchain’s nodes such as Aleo, Ironfish, Bit.Country, Zeitgeist, Polkadex, Omniflix, Minima, Streamr, Hopr, Massa, Evmos, StarkNet, SubSpace and other projects on early stage.

Therefore, I hope that my experience, knowledge, and skills could also be useful for the Aptos project in its development, testing and promotion.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Join me, together we are strong! :smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Alex from Ukraine, currently live in Spain.

I have a decently successful experience in supporting multiple projects by running nodes, such as: Aleo, Axelar, Bit.Country, Casper, Iron Fish, Joystream, Masa, Moonbeam, Nym, Zeitgeist, etc.

Apart from a pure technical experience (I am a QA Automation Engineer as well), I participate in a bunch of ambassador programs by creating content for a few ongoing projects with the most prominent being Axelar, Bit.Country, FireFly, Interlay Kintsugi, Moonbeam, Zeitgeist, Zenlink, etc. That kind of experience facilitates me in having a clear understanding of the possible tasks and challenges each and every ambassador usually faces.

Social media:
| Twitter | https://twitter.com/okrepkyi |
| Discord | Moveton#5872 |
| Github | AlexOkrepkyi (Alex) · GitHub |

Hardware:
| AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 12 CPU Cores|
| RAM: 64 GB DDR4 |
| Disk: 2 x 512 GB NVMe SSD |

3 Likes

Hello, have a nice day!! :grin:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Diana from Ukraine, crypto investor and node operator for almost 2 years.

Please give me your support and have a good day!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I am an individual validator from Russia I have extensive experience working with nodes, validating networks administration and testing new networks
Since 2019 has successfully participated in many testnets.
In my work I use only high-quality VPS\VDS from well-known and reliable data centers - Digital Ocean, Hetzner, Vultr. I use Grafana to monitor infrastructure.
Individual user. u4ia#5864 (English\Russian)

3 Likes

Hello, My name is Elizaveta. I am a cripto enthusianist
I am an individual validator from Russia I have extensive experience working with nodes, validating networks administration and testing new networks
Since 2019 has successfully participated in many testnets: Nym, Aleo, Massa, IronFish, Evmos, Omnicchain, KiChain, Starknet, Subspace, Celestia, Penumbra, Humanode, Minima, etc
In my work I use only high-quality VPS\VDS from well-known and reliable data centers - Digital Ocean, Hetzner, Vultr. I use Grafana to monitor infrastructure.
Individual user. ZenkovaLiza#5097 (English\Russian)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hello Everyone, My Name is Dwi, I am a Professional in IT Infrastructure. Currently I work in Company IT based inelegance.

• I have experienced in role system administrator and security audit 8 Years
  • Current I have roles as devops
4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like