Community Voting for AIT-2 Validator Selection

Guide for anyone participating in the community voting phase of our validator selection process for the Aptos incentivized testnet (AIT-2).

Hello Aptos community!

We are seeking your feedback to help identify qualified AIT-2 validators.

Potential validators, before creating your Aptos Validator Topic, please register your AIT-2 node and complete identity verification. Here is a blog post with details of that process:

Community Members ~ How To Vote:

Read posts in this category (and linked in this thread below) to find out more about potential validators, engage in conversations, and upvote profiles you think are qualified.

Potential Validators ~ How To Create Profile:

Registered AIT-2 participants may create posts in this #nodes:ait2 category to share more info about yourself on the forum, where members can review and upvote.

AFTER YOU COMPLETE REGISTRATION:

1. Create a post using the below template ~ title format: [AIT2] Validator Name
2. Reply below with the link to your new thread, along with a quick introduction

Validator Profile Template

• Brief description, background, experience, and key achievements (~500 characters)
  • General information: Organization Name, Website, Location, Languages
  • Communication Channels, Aptos Articles + Tools
  • Technical Details (maybe just a paragraph about infrastructure)
103 Likes
37 Likes

Hi!
My name is Pavel.
I have a great experience in:

• crypto (investing, mining, node opetations since 2017) -
  • IT (a use linux since 1998 and now i am working DevOps engineer)
  • education for students (i have a Ph.d graduate since 2011)

I am from Moscow, i speak russian and english.
My telegram @PashaSmolinPro

Technical details: i use VDS and dedicated servers (8-16 cores / raid1) in Tier III datacenters, Ubuntu 20.04 and Nagios/Prometheus for monitoring.

18 Likes

Frenchchocolatine Validator, Thumbs up, vote here and be part of the journey through my node, don’t hesitate to “heart” me :slight_smile:

11 Likes
14 Likes

You can contact me at discord NadyaSmolina.

All of my family with Aptos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Hello! Please vote for us - a vote for our validator is a vote for our planet!

We run in public cloud and colocated servers across many countries. We are small team but have growing clients, help us grow and help us fund carbon offsets!

3 Likes

Hello friends! My name is Ruslan and I’m investment and financial professional.

I’m crypto enthusiast and have been involved with Aptos since the very beginning. So, together with my friend versace1017, we created AptosRUcommunity telegram group where we help people on Aptos initial education, node running, translation of official Aptos articles into Russian, sharing news about the project, etc.

4 Likes

I am an individual validator from Ukraine. I have extensive experience as a Linux administrator and over 2 years of working with nodes on Cosmos and Polkadot networks.
Secure and reliable individual PoS/PoW validator, crypto enthusiast. 24hr management & monitoring! (Grafana + Prometeus + Telegram alerts)

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hey-hey from :ukraine:!

2 Likes

Hi all! My name is Igor, I’m from Moscow.
I have a great experience in:

• In cryptocurrency since 2009 (participated in bitcoin network, in the first years of its launch)
  • I use linux since 2006
  • I’m a validator of mainnetworks: Mina, Solana, Casper, Nim
  • I participate in 10 different test networks

Speak Russian and English
Telegram: @drdren88
Discord: Igor888#4065

I use only dedicated servers (8-64 cores) in Hetzner, Contabo, Mevspace, Google Cloud data centers .
I’m at my monitor 12 hours a day, no days off =)

3 Likes

:brazil:

2 Likes
3 Likes

LFG

1 Like

Hello from Vietnam!

2 Likes

hello im Checy, im validator.
please support me yeaaa :slight_smile:

3 Likes