Bruh Bears - one of the good NFT projects on Aptos

Well, I did my best to get on the WL list for Bruh Bears but in the end, it didn’t happen so I decided to buy one. Probably doing it when the project was the most hyped wasn’t a great idea (spend 30 APT :O) but it’s good to be part of that community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There are plenty of giveaways nearly every day and what’s even better, you can send Bear to the tavern to gain levels - we will see what this will give us in the future. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What’s your experience with Bruh Bears? Do you own one? If yes, what type?

31 Likes

Aptomingos and Aptos monkeys are going to 1000 APT

12 Likes

When will that happen in your opinion? Aptomingos is a great project too!

11 Likes

if aptos will be 100$, price should be 100 apt

12 Likes

Well, let’s wait and see :wink:

pon., 2 sty 2023, 12:21 użytkownik bad_vetal via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> napisał:

5 Likes

I bought one Bruh for the price 7 Apt. I will hold it for a long time

8 Likes

I have 4 bears, now in tavern
Level 35 already

6 Likes

Wow! Nice one💪

pon., 2 sty 2023, 12:59 użytkownik dante1 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> napisał:

4 Likes

What give NFT bruh bears right now? Or it’s only jpeg?

6 Likes

Nahh, there are plenty giveaways on different projects, you can stake your Bear and get them leveled up.

There was unique nft created “circle of friends” for Bear holders.

pon., 2 sty 2023, 13:48 użytkownik sighsigh8989 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> napisał:

5 Likes

where i can stake em?

6 Likes

Yep Bruh Bears is one 1 the best NFT on Aptos rn

8 Likes

In the tavern, but no idea about the utility of it just yet

pon., 2 sty 2023, 14:22 użytkownik sighsigh8989 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> napisał:

5 Likes

Bruh bruh?

5 Likes

Bruuuuuuuhhhhh

pon., 2 sty 2023, 14:44 użytkownik fizkl via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> napisał:

2 Likes

:thinking: Interesting

4 Likes

Yep, that’s correct buddy

pon., 2 sty 2023, 14:57 użytkownik lp1927 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> napisał:

1 Like

https://forum.aptoslabs.com/

5 Likes

what tavern??

4 Likes

Check this out:

8 Likes