Bloggers and influencers

It’s funny to observe that as soon as the market went up, all the smart guys who had completely shut their mouths during the falls became active again. Any talker is good in a bull market. Everyone again knows what to do, what coins to buy, how to behave in the market and where to send the cash. Bitcoin is approaching $40,000 and the community is euphoric about it. But there is a cunning trap here, no one knows what will happen next, the rapid growth has slowed down and everyone is waiting for what will happen next. It’s surprising that many people, after such a short period of growth, are already flying for the whole (last)
bank with shoulders. I believe that initially the exchange was not intended as a platform where people make money, the exchange is a place where people lose money and leverage in this mechanism is the worst thing that could be invented. Over thousands of years of history, a lot has changed, but human greed has remained, which is why leverage will exist indefinitely. This is a brilliant invention for taking money. But that’s a completely different story.

23 Likes

Well articulated piece :pray:

4 Likes

thanks info bro

3 Likes

They are all marketers))

4 Likes

You are right

3 Likes

Very well written mate

4 Likes

I can see where your coming from.

4 Likes

It is especially funny to watch those who give “signals” and “entry into position”. If you have a real working scheme for earning money, then you will sit on a yacht in the Pacific Ocean, drink rum with beautiful girls and never tell anyone about your working scheme. No one ever wants you to live better)

5 Likes

Pay no attention to influencers, they know nothing

7 Likes

Well said!

4 Likes
  • Very well!!!
2 Likes

Really?)))

2 Likes

Nice write up

5 Likes

Exactly you have a point