If you’re new to the crypto (Airdrop) space
The only advise I can give you is to please go burn your data on YouTube
Search (airdrop tutorial guide for newbie) or just search things related to airdrop on YouTube
Things you need
- Twitter account
- Discord account
- Telegram account
- Wallet Address (MetaMask, trust wallet for evm airdrop, phantom or solflare for Solana airdrop, blade wallet or hashpack for hbar airdrop etc…. DYOR (DoYourOwnResearch)
Things you should learn
- How to use discord (it’s very complicated for the newbies)
- How to create wallet address
- What is phrase word and how important phrase word are
- What is EVM?
- What is blockchain?
- What is Layer2?
- Learn about BNB (bsc), ETH, Solana, Hbar and so on (these are the most popular airdrops out there)
Just make sure to DYOR
OMO this space is not for you as a newbie if you can’t DYOR ooo
Or you could just
Join TrainToCrypto.com Now!
Embark safely on an educational journey into the new era of crypto , by participating in Testnets/Mainnet/Defi/NFTs and more…
Imagine the relief of having all essential information in One Place :
Introduction to New Blockchains
PDF Tutorials with screenshots for each steps
Tips and Web3 Tools to Navigate safe
Step-by-step Wallet installation Guide
Links for Bridges, swap, Domain Name Service, Faucet
Project’s social media Links
Daily New Activities to perform on Web3
and even your Own Private Notes for Each Testnet Involvement Steps.
Are You Ready?
Find Instantly the Information you Need!
Save time by accessing all necessary participation information in one place, eliminating the need for searching.
Your Time is Precious
Devote your time to seamlessly progressing through our tutorial, optimizing efficiency, and rapidly immersing yourself in a new ecosystem for dynamic exposure.
All tutorials presented are tested by our team!
Our team tests all tutorials before publishing, and they come with authentic step-by-step screenshots.
Visit us at : https://traintocrypto.com/