Becareful form scam projects

hello everyone , Today we will talk about scam airdrops there are many scam projects which are running airdrops to steal your money . Don’t connect your wallet with any site to get airdrop first you need to verify whether it is real or fake site . For the name of aptos there are many fake aptos twitter account be careful from scammers.

16 Likes

Thank you men

3 Likes

Very good point! It is always a good idea to utilize a burner wallet when interacting with such sites imo.

2 Likes

thank you sir

1 Like

Please tell me:
Telegram bot:

Scamm?

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable sharing, my friend stole 3 million USDT by hackers in metamask transfer yesterday

2 Likes

There’s many scams on aptos, free mints, click the link and etc. Just 3 times check before accepting anything and check for copycats in diffrent chats in telegram, discord and twitter. Scammers will scam if you do everything fast and not paying attention.

1 Like

Thanks you :wave:

1 Like

Thank you, the orientation will be paramount

1 Like

We’re getting stronger the more we help each other

сб, 19 нояб. 2022 г. в 16:55, fccrypto1 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com>:

why so many scams on aptos?

Who is to answer such question

Bo dał okazałego airdropa i dużo naiwnych osób liczy na następne okazałe zrzuty z ekosystemu Aptos, a cwaniacy wyłapują okazję na łatwy zarobek.