Badges issue solved

Can’t see your earned Aptos badges ? Go to your profile and click the tab before the last column.

Can’t see the General Aptos badges that gives information on how to earn them? Switch to Desktop version and it pops up. Let me know if this helps. 🫶🏻

In addition: The badges you earned can’t be revoked . The only issue is they removed instructions on how to earn badges including the badges icon . It really is that simple

29 Likes

Your explanation is either confusing or not true at all

7 Likes

The badges never really disappeared. You should understand that they want users to get used to the community and interphase properly and earn badges neutrally and not with manuals

12 Likes

so what now with that badages?:smiley:

3 Likes

C’est super

3 Likes

Lol we wait :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks my bro. How are you

4 Likes

You can’t believe I just figured that out before I seen your post now

2 Likes

I mean it’s obvious when you spend time here .

2 Likes

Honestly, it is

2 Likes

yep I agree.

2 Likes

Thanks for dropping by

3 Likes

I believe badges should come naturally from your contributions to the forum, the Aptos team is doing well they have hidden the badges

3 Likes

this has always been how I find my badges, that is why I kept on saying mine were still present.

3 Likes

very nice, Thanks :laughing:

3 Likes

Exactly . I don’t get why people still creating topic and saying badges disappeared dfkm :joy:

2 Likes

You are welcome

1 Like

You the real G

1 Like

Unable to find anything on profile. Please post screenshot with more details which could be helpful for all.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: this actually really cool

2 Likes