Good day to you all. Does anyone know what the requirements are for a 2 level badge? I know that these criteria have already been discussed on this forum. But they seem to be out of date and I can’t find updated information anywhere. I would be grateful to anyone who would answer and help!
I don’t know
Get to trust level 1 by…
- Entering at least 5 topics
- Reading at least 30 posts
- Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
Trust Level 2 – Member
Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.
Get to trust level 2 by…
- Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- Casting at least 1 like
- Receiving at least 1 like
- Replying to at least 3 different topics
- Entering at least 20 topics
- Reading at least 100 posts
- Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
- We get “Trust Level 1 - Basic”.
- Go to 5 topics;
- We read at least 30 messages;
- Sit on the forum for at least 10 minutes reading publications.
- We get “Trust Level 2 - Member”.
- We go to the forum for 15 days (not necessarily without passes);
- Put at least 1 like;
- Get at least 1 like;
- Leave a comment in 3 different topics;
- We study at least 20 topics;
- We read at least 100 messages;
- We sit on the forum for at least 60 minutes reading publications.
- We get “Trust Level 3 - Regular”.
To reach the third level in the last 100 days, you must:
- Visit the forum for at least 50 days;
- Answer at least 10 different topics;
- View at least 25% of all topics created in the last 100 days (no more than 500);
- View at least 25% of all messages written in the last 100 days (no more than 20,000);
- Get 20 likes and put 30 likes;
- There should not be more than 5 spam or insult flags;
- There must be no bans in the last 6 months.
- We get “Trust Level 4 - Leader”.
This level is manually issued by the project team.
I’m plugging into a question
wow! thank you for this info
Trust me. It’s the wrong data! I’ve been typing in stats like that for a while now. But I only got my Level 2 badge today…
don’t know, with me all worked as written
I also got all in time
Lets go for lv 3
@discobot start advanced tutorial
How to remember all this?
what it mean? lv 3 is even harder
hahaha. it easy bro
Just chat for fun, share cool ideas with the community and all the achievements will gradually open up, and the level of trust in you will grow.
What is it? Tutorial for what? Thank you!
how can one know they’ve gotten to a certain level please???
Is there a criterion/criteria as the case maybe for level 2 ?
This is great