Good day to you all. Does anyone know what the requirements are for a 2 level badge? I know that these criteria have already been discussed on this forum. But they seem to be out of date and I can’t find updated information anywhere. I would be grateful to anyone who would answer and help!
I don’t know
Get to trust level 1 by…
- Entering at least 5 topics
- Reading at least 30 posts
- Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
Trust Level 2 – Member
Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.
Get to trust level 2 by…
- Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- Casting at least 1 like
- Receiving at least 1 like
- Replying to at least 3 different topics
- Entering at least 20 topics
- Reading at least 100 posts
- Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
- We get “Trust Level 1 - Basic”.
- Go to 5 topics;
- We read at least 30 messages;
- Sit on the forum for at least 10 minutes reading publications.
- We get “Trust Level 2 - Member”.
- We go to the forum for 15 days (not necessarily without passes);
- Put at least 1 like;
- Get at least 1 like;
- Leave a comment in 3 different topics;
- We study at least 20 topics;
- We read at least 100 messages;
- We sit on the forum for at least 60 minutes reading publications.
- We get “Trust Level 3 - Regular”.
To reach the third level in the last 100 days, you must:
- Visit the forum for at least 50 days;
- Answer at least 10 different topics;
- View at least 25% of all topics created in the last 100 days (no more than 500);
- View at least 25% of all messages written in the last 100 days (no more than 20,000);
- Get 20 likes and put 30 likes;
- There should not be more than 5 spam or insult flags;
- There must be no bans in the last 6 months.
- We get “Trust Level 4 - Leader”.
This level is manually issued by the project team.
I’m plugging into a question
wow! thank you for this info
Trust me. It’s the wrong data! I’ve been typing in stats like that for a while now. But I only got my Level 2 badge today…
don’t know, with me all worked as written
I also got all in time
Lets go for lv 3
@discobot start advanced tutorial
How to remember all this?
what it mean? lv 3 is even harder