AptosLaunchToken (ALT) Gets Listed on KuCoin! World Premiere!

Kucoin announced
We are extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. AptosLaunchToken (ALT) will be available on KuCoin. The supported trading pair is ALT/USDT.
Here are the details;

Please take note of the following schedule:

• Deposits Effective Immediately (Supported Network: APT)
  • Trading: 10:00 on December 1, 2022 (UTC)
  • Withdrawal: 10:00 on December 4, 2022 (UTC)

Tags: DeFi, Launchpad, DAO, Governance

Project Summary

Total Supply Market Cap Issue Date Issue Price
100,000,000 ALT $892,500 2022-12-01 $0.07
Circulating Supply 24hr CEX Volume 24hr DEX Volume Cryptographic Algorithm
12,750,000 ALT - - -

*key metric numbers are calculated as of November 25, 2022.

AptosLaunch is the first decentralized launchpad on the Aptos network to empower crypto projects with the ability to raise liquidity on the safest and most scalable layer 1 blockchain. With Aptos building the safest and most scalable layer 1 blockchain for the next billion users, AptosLaunch is engineered from the ground up to empower Aptos project owners by offering a strategized token launch experience with customized launch model, time period, accepted token types and auction algorithms. AptosLaunch only succeeds if your project succeeds.

Whitepaper: https://doc.aptoslaunch.io/

21 Likes

I highly recommend taking part in the project. The project is very promising, and those who can prove themselves will be satisfied.

12 Likes

This is very good project, I will buy it

27 Likes

HI im happy for it it ,it was very early stage and investing some money in aptos ALT AND it will go big in future thank you

7 Likes

Absolutely, it will, buddy because their community loves this amazing team behind the project

9 Likes

Чудовий пост
Дуже цікаво дізнаватися про APTOS щось нове :sunglasses::+1:

7 Likes

Can’t wait for it guys! Good luck to everyone! Let’s build Aptos together! :muscle:

6 Likes

Amazing job, the dev team did so well and keeps delivering! This Launchpad will be huge + will help Aptos advancing its ecosystem

10 Likes

This Launchpad will be huge

3 Likes

This is wonderful.

3 Likes

I will buy & hold

3 Likes

good news for ALT

4 Likes

Hey! This looks great! I’ll watch for this token

5 Likes

I will waiting to buy it