Aptos vs Sui. Who will win?

What do you think about the Sui blockchain and how it differs from Aptos. In my opinion, Aptos is a much more serious project. All I see on Sui is a bunch of useless NFTs. I would like to hear the opinion of the community.

25 Likes

I believe only in aptos

11 Likes

aptos :+1:

10 Likes

aptos only

9 Likes

Only Aptos!!)

6 Likes

thanks! aptos to the moon

3 Likes

I believe in Aptos, in any case, the competition has a positive effect on the development of the project.

6 Likes

I think it will be integration between Aptos ans Sui. Or very hard competition for months when theese networks start fully

9 Likes

Aptos :100: %)

6 Likes

Both are New projects… let’s give them some try

5 Likes

It’s too early to talk about Sui, since there is no mainnet, so far not a single worthwhile project has appeared in Aptos! at the moment you can only believe and participate

5 Likes

same view as your’s

3 Likes

aptooosss will winnn

2 Likes

Aptos Top1 dude)

3 Likes

sui is son of aptos

2 Likes

As for me Aptos is more comfortable

2 Likes

SUI not fast paced and slowly developing. We will see in the future who will have the better marketing and created community. Becouse now we can all agree that product who already exists is better than the one in the dev stage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aptos first! :muscle:

3 Likes

both are strong. But aptos like its community and SUI does not like. So I believe community will support APtos more. Thus Aptos is stronger.

1 Like

I think apTos wIN!!!

1 Like