Aptos project and ways to run it on Aptos community and also Solana

*Pros of Solana

Efficiency – Solana has a high transaction speed of over 65,000 TPS combined with a low cost of just $0.00025. This makes the network highly efficient and accessible for many users at a time.
Market Share – Solana is one of the most popular L1 blockchains for and dApps, apart from Ethereum. Its market cap is also 10 times higher than Aptos.
Cons of Solana

Network Outages – Solana has experienced several outages in 2022, with 5 major and many smaller ones affecting network uptime. This is a huge setback for investors and users who are unable to utilise the network for this duration.
Low Decentralisation – Solana’s validation is conducted by just 1,000 validators. While anyone can become a validator on the network, it is a very expensive process. This is because the computing power necessary is costly to acquire and maintain.
Solana-Vs-Aptos-Pros-and-Cons-1024x384

Pros of Aptos

Speed – Aptos claims to have a transaction speed of over 150,000 per second. This is much faster than other blockchains on the market. The network achieves this through the parallel execution of transactions.
Project Team – The team behind Aptos hails from Facebook’s Diem project, which also uses the same programming language and systems. A qualified team with expertise in the domain is essential for the success of a blockchain project.

Cons of Aptos

Unproven Project – Aptos is brand new and is yet to establish itself in the market. Until the project is tested at scale, it is difficult to tell if it can live up to its promise.
Conclusion
Both Solana and Aptos have promising features that will be essential to the growth and acceptance of blockchains in the future. However, Aptos is a new blockchain launched just a few months ago. It is unclear if it can live up to all the promises it has made. But the team behind it is full of seasoned veterans qualified to take this project to new heights.

If you are relatively risk-averse, Solana may be a better investment for you. But those that enjoy looking for new projects that can soar high may be interested in Aptos.

You Cn get more details Here https://twitter.com/Kenolat

11 Likes

Aptos better Solana, sure

7 Likes

Borth Aptos & Solana are good blokchain

6 Likes

I like this

4 Likes

i think both have the same benefits, but aptos better than solana LOL

4 Likes

i trust for Solana & Aptos will be growth together

4 Likes

Aptos network is going to overtake Solana very soon With the Pace it’s growing.

3 Likes

wow.i like

3 Likes

thats why i interest !

1 Like

just 2 underrated chaimns in my books

2 Likes

This is insightful thanks

2 Likes